According to The United Nations Economic Forum:
- Women hold just 16.9 percent of Fortune 500 board seats.
- In the financial services industry, women make up 54.2 percent of the labor force, but are only 12.4 percent of executive officers, and 18.3 percent of board directors. None are CEOs.
- Women account for 78.4 percent of the labor force in health care and social assistance but only 14.6 percent of executive officers and 12.4 percent of board directors. None, again, are CEOs.
- In the legal field, women are 45.4 percent of associates—but only 25 percent of non-equity partners and 15 percent of equity partners.
- In medicine, women comprise 34.3 percent of all physicians and surgeons but only 15.9 percent of medical school deans.
- In information technology, women hold only 9 percent of management positions and account for only 14 percent of senior management positions at Silicon Valley startups
Our goal is to increase the presence of women in under-represented professions by equipping women leaders with the tools to negotiate effectively.
We assist women leaders to simplify the negotiation process, create value and understand the value of their contributions in the marketplace. We work with Fortune 100-500 companies, ERG's, membership organizations and executives.
Our training is simple and effective based on 4 years of in-house research. You will learn how to become an effective negotiator and the KPI's for a successful outcome. Increase Your ASK has been the featured keynote presentation at numerous SHRM chapters, The Evolving Leader, The United Way, Women in Government and many more.
Check out our latest feature in Fast Company
Do not go into your next negotiation meeting unprepared!
Contact us to learn more.
Watch our intro deck here